“Its Amazing How Much More Light My New Rooflight Lets In”
New Roof Lantern
A huge range of designs and material options are available, provides versatility to match your application precisely.
- Glazing element designs include: domes, pyramids, barrels, hemispheres and northlight wedges
- Polycarbonate, single, double and triple-skin units
- Galvanised steel, aluminium, PVCu and GRP upstands and adaptor kerbs
- Wide range of manual and powered ventilation, extra security and access options.
With such a huge range of designs and options to choose from, County Flat Roofing can provide the appropriate roof lighting solution whatever your application. And there’s more to a roof light than simply utilizing natural light. Rooflight products can provide multi-function versatility such as ventilators, access hatches and fire safety systems. Here are just a few examples of Xtralite products in action…
- 20 year insurance protected product guarantee
- Nationwide sales team and technical support
- Bespoke manufacturing with short lead time
- Building Regulations Part L compliant range
- BBA Certified
- Project management
Large area coverage
Where large area coverage is required, a matrix of supporting gutter profiles can be purpose-built to virtually any shape or size.
Continuous Roof lights
Available in pyramid, dome asymmetric, north light wedge, trapezoid and hemisperical with a unique system of interlocking glazing elements to form a continuous run of rooflights, up to a maximum width of 1800mm.
All Xtralite glazing elements are manufactured in high quality UV protected polycarbonate and are available as single, double and triple-skin units in the following options: Clear; diffused; bronze anti-glare; opal. (Other shapes available on request)