At County Flat Roofing UK Ltd we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect:
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Details of your visits to our website and the pages that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for an information pack or a roofing costing enquiry.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of the site. The statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service we provide to you. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products and services.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are a County Flat Roofing UK Customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent for us to hold and use your data. Existing customers from prior to May 26th 2018, (the new GDPR regulation date) will have been contacted to ensure authority exists to hold data moving forward.
Storing Your Personal Data
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information:
1. To any person employed within or by County Flat Roofing UK Ltd to provide you with a Roofing service.
2. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
3. Where we are legally required to disclose your information
4. To assist fraud protection and minimize risk.
Third Party Risks
You may at times find links to third party websites on our websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies what so ever and have no control over them.
Access to Information
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), gives you the right to access the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
Lesley Hodge, at email@example.com.
All requests will be acknowledged and responded to within a calendar month from receipt.